University of Alabama, Temple University, or Indiana University - Bloomington

What are my chances of getting into the University of Alabama, Temple University, or IU - Bloomington? I am a 1st generation college student and would be applying out of state to all except IU.

GPA:
Unweighted - 3.1
Weighted - 3.4

ACT - 23
SAT - 1690

Extra Curriculars:
4 Years Student Council (2 years Vice President)
4 Years French Club (1 year VP 1 year President)
2 Years Academic Team (state finalist)
3 years as a “Big Brother” (underprivileged child mentor)
2 Years Key Club Member (community service)
2 Years Varsity Tennis (1 Year Captain)
3 Years in competitive school show choir
3 Years in SADD (Students Against Destructive Decisions)
1 Year in “Health Club” (club devoted to learning about medicine and health careers)
2 Years Class Officer
1 Year Debate Team Member

AP:
Biology (4)
The reason I have only taken 1 AP course is because my high school only offers 2. This is because they have a partnership with a local university that allows students to take college courses in high school. I have taken the following college courses with a cumulative college GPA of 3.4.

COMM 143 (Computer Applications)
SSKL 101 (Study Skills)
PSYCH 136 (Intro Psychology)
SOCL 129 (Intro Sociology)
HIMT 100 (Medical Terminology)
HIST 235/236 (World History)
HIST 139/140 (US History)
ECON 208 (Personal Finance)
ENGL 101/102 (Composition)
LITR 100 (Literature)
SSKL 106 (Career Exploration)

Thanks for answering!

I’m not sure about Alabama or Temple but I’m also interested in Indiana and I think you will get in. I’m not sure if your GPA of a 3.4 is high school or college I was a little confused or what the scale is but if its the same as at my high school (5.0 scale) it’s a little low for Indiana’s average accepted but your extra curriculars definitely make up for it. Indiana has a high acceptance rate and your SAT is good too. If I was right about the GPA thing then don’t worry too much because thats not the only thing they care about. Also, show a lot of interest in your essay!

I would raise the ACT. For Alabama and Indiana, your in the 25%. Not sure about temple. Raise to a 26 and your in the middle. You have lots of extra curriculars so that helps. I would say you got a pretty good chance but if you raised your ACT, your in for sure.