University of Arkansas Fayetteville vs University of Tennessee Knoxville

Right, so I am going to begin my first year of college this upcoming Fall semester, but I am torn. I plan on attending either one of those above mentioned schools, but I cannot seem to settle on one. I am wanting to major in either mechanical or aerospace engineering - I am currently letting time run its course. I was wondering if anyone had any opinions, or even attend either school, that they could and/or would share? I would really appreciate it.

This is my first time using this website, so hopefully I was right in this topic post and such? Thank you.

Tennessee

Tennessee

Have you visited both schools? If so, make a pro and con list of what you liked and didn’t like about them and compare which has more pros. Is one closer to your hometown than the other? My freshman daughter is 4.5 hours away from home and that can be a difficult drive for a freshman if you are not used to driving that distance. I don’t know much about Arkansas but Knoxville is a wonderful city and full of great things to do and places to go. Lots of students that I know go to UT and really love it. Some think it is too big and get overwhelmed. Good luck with your decision and congrats on getting into their programs!