Merit won’t be for a couple of weeks.
It is a lot easier to get in via the lateral process after freshman year. That’s what I did.
You can still live in the honors village without being in honors (assuming it has not filled up already)
My son was just admitted OOS for honors. So thrilled. He has friends there who all love it.
It is possible, students are admitted to honors in regular decision.
Congrats. Our was admitted but thinks that he did not get honors. If you don’t mind, would you provide some clarity. 1. How was the “Honors” part worded? and 2. was any merit aid mentioned?
Son has some opportunities at other schools with Honors and merit, so he is trying to see if FL is a possibility or he should mark it off his list. Thank you!
It just said she was accepted to the Honors program. She got a small scholarship because she was accepted to the Research Scholars program too.
It was in his acceptance letter in blue highlight that he was accepted into the honors program.
i think I read when he applied that the acceptance letter will either say you are accepted to honors or just not mention it (meaning you are not).
Thanks and congrats on a huge accomplishment!
Thank you for the quick reply. Congratulations and good luck to your son!
ACCEPTED OOS (TN)!!! My girl is over the moon! UF was her first choice!
In state accepted into Honors. 3.98 uw, 5.2 w, 15 APs and 1530 SAT
honors info is not mention in the letter though we applied for it as well. We are so thrilled for being accepted (OOS). It is like home state calling. We haven’t got email on status update though. I happened to check the status as I could not wait. ![]()
OOS accepted to UF and Honors. 95/100 gpa, 1520 SAT, 11 APs total
what program
You mean major? He applied as a finance major but UF does not admit by major except for certain programs (I believe).
Hello, I’m wondering why the admissions portal is not showing an update to my application, I sent everything and the portal said my decision would be ready by today, but nothing is showing
OOS DS got in. 3.99 GPA. Lot of extra curricular activities. Course rigor. 34 ACT. Congratulations to everyone who got accepted
Welcome Class of 2030 Gators
OOS 1450 SAT, 4.0 W massive amounts of Ec, volunteer, etc Rejected
D26
OOS - Deferred
SAT 1420
UGPA 3.9 // WGPA 4.2
5 AP