FTIC commonly includes Fall admits and Summer admits continuing in the Fall
So with the higher admit numbers it could include PACE .
However IA starting in Spring semester might not be included
Not sure if UF will break down admits any further
If these numbers include PACE the actual percentage for traditional enrollment will be even lower
First Gen
I was reading that as 2500 out of the 18K+ admitted so 13.7%
I know that you guys can’t give out any information until decisions are fully made, but is there anything you could reveal that would give hope to the waitlisted crowd?
I thought I read somewhere that by mid June UF finds out whether other Florida unis have used all the grandparent waivers allocated to them (and if they haven’t, some get reallocated to UF). @Melissa96 can you confirm that’s correct, and has that process happened yet? Thanks for all your great info!