University of Maryland (UMD) Early Action Class of 2030 Official Thread

Yeah i see it too does it mean anything?

Nah but that defintely changed today, i never saw these before. I can see all sorts of messages regarding admissions now in the sources.

yeah I never checked it before hand but mine does not show any folder with fall admission mine just says spring

Copy and Paste a Sreenshot of what you’re seeing

Nothing you see has any insight into the actual decision. They make sure of that in the code.

3 Likes

What time are results expected to come out tomorrow?

In the past it was around 4:45PM

3 Likes

est?

Yes

Freshman Connection classes are after 3:00 PM so late afternoon and often evening.

1 Like

I can sign in without .tap too. Think this means anything?

It probably doesn’t because I could login using .tap and without it from the start

Two years ago, Freshman Connection admits got an email around 4:45, with all others receiving an email around 5 pm. My son knew he was either admitted or declined when his friends got Freshman Connection admit emails at 4:45 and he didn’t get anything.

Any previous UMD parents, do you recommend being logged in before 4:45 pm and refresh or sign in at 4:45?

absolutely not - that’s just an estimate of the timing. This isn’t like booking cruise activties - your decision will still be there no matter when you check. There will be announcements in various facebook groups once it’s confirmed and likely on here as well.

someone on the reddit just said they got in i checked and i havent heard anythiing…do you think fake?

Yes, that ■■■■■ is being roasted. My favorite: ‘yea I got in too, 30 years ago.’

2 Likes

Just logged in and saw a new tab called spring 2027

Stats?

Where? Could you post a pic?