University of Miami Class of 2019 Early Action Results

i have a 32 ACT and 4.9 UW GPA, but haven’t heard anything yet. However, three girls at my school have all gotten in and their stats are way lower than mine…

@Katarzyna thanks. I was kind of hoping I was just doing it wrong and my decisions was actually available.

*3.9

@leftyplayer5‌ deferred from columbia -cries-

I live 20 minutes away and still nothing

Havent heard,
2200 SAT (1410/1600)
UW GPA: 3.8
WGPA: 4.37

Pretty sure presidential scholarships are coming out last

This is pure torture!

I know someone who got the presidential scholarship a little before I got my acceptance…

EDIT: Sorry. They were Stamps

I’m definitely thinking it’s by merit at this point

what kind of test scores do you need for the presidential scholarships?

33 ACT in one test, 11 APs, National Merit Commended, 4.8 W and nothing!

@gchick143‌ have people already gotten emails for those?

As someone who has been rejected or deferred from 4 schools, including my top 2 choices already in the past few months, I just want to let you know you’ll be fine regardless of what happens with Miami. Good luck everybody!

Pretty much everything needs to be at the same, high level… GPA, SAT, overall great EC’s and letters of rec… good college essay… LOL

I feel like it’s getting too late for another wave of releases to come out but at this point who knows what could happen

No, people don’t get emails for presidential scholarships. Just for singer stamps

I honestly just think it’s random at this point

Good luck to everyone who is still waiting! Thread for accepted students; http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/university-miami-florida/1740060-university-of-miami-class-of-2019-accepted-students.html#latest

Last year people found out at like 4:00 in the morning rofl