Any Singer Stamps people out there who still have not heard???
Yes, my best friend hasn’t heard - Singer/Stamps invite
ACCEPTED!!! (from FL) 
The person I directly know who has received their admissions decision received notice of presidential scholars
@nabcd6248 whats your SAT/GPA???
Congrats!!! #GoFlorida
Has anyone from Louisiana, Georgia, Alabama, Arkansas, Kentucky, Mississippi, N. Carolina, S. Carolina, Tennessee or west Virginia heard?
My D is singer/stamp and has not heard. NH
someone from my school (in Miami-ish) just got accepted haha. I have yet to hear 
I’m trying to see if someone from the southeast territory (where I’m located) has found out
Let me know if any local high stat student gets their decision please so I don’t have to keep checking.
well doesn’t necessarily mean others haven’t gotten the presidential scholarship… might in order by $$ amount… but who knows. Internationals have already gotten lots of $$ but then again maybe they already took care of all the internationals
Does anyone know what kind of stats the singer/stamps invites had this year?
Nobody I know of on the West Coast has found out, so I’m thinking our decisions haven’t been released
Has anyone from Florida received a Singer/Stamps invite? and when?
My D also with Singer/Stamps invite and nothing on-line yet.
There was an international student who got in with the presidential scholarship. One of the first to find out
My best friend – Singer Stamps invite:
2390 SAT (1600 SAT)
4.0 UW
Off the charts W Idk…
Taking 7 AP’s this year, probably taken a total of 13-14 AP’s?
Fantastic EC’s and letters of Rec and her college essay is unbelievable
I wonder if certain admissions counselors finished reviewing applicants ahead of others and for that reason some people are hearing ahead of others.
its prolly a good sign if you haven’t heard back yet! it seems people with high stats who deserve scholarships haven’t gotten in yet! stay in there!
This is so depressing that we haven’t found out yet because like most of you, my stats are make me overqualified for miami and it is my safe school wtf