University of Miami Class of 2019 Early Action Results

We would be able to find that out if there is a territorial trend.

I don’t think it’s by counselor bc some kids in the same school have heard and some haven’t.

In every school I’ve heard from so far, it has been much better to be one of the later people to receive decisions.

Has anyone been invited to an interview for the Ronald A Hammond Scholarship?

most of the people who have gotten in are on the east coast but there’s still a ton of people who haven’t heard back yet in the same areas, so no territorial trend except maybe no decisions released yet in the west

let’s hope that this is the last year that kids have to wait 2000 posts before they get accepted…

lol does your username reference the South Park episode, where the teacher is like “Hey kids, don’t do drugs. Drugs are bad.” hahaha

I am always the last one to find out stuff, man…
I think it’s a curse lol!

The curse of the 12th man!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

My D 34 ACT superscored 35 3.93 GPA 6APs 11 dual enrollment classes at 4 year university. In GA and have not heard, visited campus.

Haven’t heard.

32 ACT (SS)
2070 SAT (SS)
3.85 GPA
All honors classes
Lots of ECs
Detroit, MI

Where do you go to view the admission decision? Or do they email it?

guys looks like the wave is done… LOL of course I have to wait another day…
No news is good news! That seems to be the quote of the week so don’t look hope guys! :slight_smile:

@collegeappstory I disagree. I didn’t send in my transcript until last Tuesday. all they had was my class schedule, sat scores, and essay

@HolmesOG on canelink, in the student center, under communication center

Georgia Student! Just got my acceptance letter! #UM2019 !!! I’m so excited!

33 ACT, 3.93 GPA, 9 APs, the rest almost all honors–haven’t heard in FL.

@branbran2015‌ Congrats! Did you JUST find out? Or did it come at 8:30?? :smiley:

got in

My daughter just got in! Under Communications section, there are now 2 messages. Second message downloaded to reveal a “Congratulations” letter. Good luck to all!