Well I haven’t heard anything yet . 33 ACT, 1460 SAT, 3.96 GPA, 12 APs, Good ECs. From Texas
Guys does it show up in Pending messages?? 
My mother was checking my cane link for me and she told me I had a new notification. We aren’t really sure what time it came
ACCEPTED
from MD 3.33 uw gpa
3.95 weighted gpa
1980 sat
leadership roles: president, secretary, vice president, treasure
African American female
great essay
great recommendations
6 AP’s this year
9 total AP’s
nothing still
34 ACT 3.96 GPA lots of clubs and 2 varsity sports in Florida
@fletchertiger I feel your pain.
Did you apply to the ivy league?
My daughter was accepted around 8:30 tonight!!! We live in Southwest Florida. She went to private school. Applied as English Major, College of Arts & Sciences, ACT 30.
I completed my CSS and FAFSA before the deadline, but I haven’t sent my financial documents yet. Do you guys think this will be a problem if I send it by tuesday?
alright screw this. I’m about to watch Better Call Saul.
I LOVE THAT SHOW!!!
but I haven’t seen it in a while haha
@dohalloran04 Congrats to your daughter! What state?
Still nothing…
Yeah, I’m going to bed guys. I’ll check back in the morning I guess.
Watching Better Call Saul haha I’m so done with this right now, I have like 2 essays to write for tomorrow… See ya!
as long as the fafsa and css were completed timely you can send the other documents in late
ACCEPTED!
From GA
3.7 UW GPA 3.9 Weighted
1650 SAT 26 ACT
African American Female
Wrote my essay on the nonprofit organization I started this year
Excellent Recs
5 AP’s , the rest honors
Yearbook Editor-In-Chief, Student Government President, National Honor Society, Beta Club, Varsity Cheerleader, Georgia Certificate of Merit Recipient, a lot of other ECs…
Has anyone been accepted to the business school.
Congrats!! @branbran2015