University of Miami Class of 2019 Early Action Results

I guess it’s not by region b/c Georgia and Louisiana are in the same territory and a few people from GA have reported acceptances and I still have nothing

Maybe it’s by major? I haven’t seen anyone with my major yet

@Katarzyna‌ Nope I don’t think so :confused: I have seen someone with my major and I haven’t received anything…

Has anyone been accepted from Northern New Jersey?

I got in direct to the School of Architecture! Washington :slight_smile:

has anyone from florida been notified of singer/stamps?

I saw a marketing major get accepted earlier.

Just saw a couple friends on fb post that they got in at about 9:45 tonight… All of us live in the same city in FL and I’d assume that if they received their notices, then so would I, but I still haven’t seen anything on canelink. Can somebody just explain one more time where to check on canelink just to make sure I’m looking in the right place? Thanks in advance!

It’s such a random pattern. Can’t figure it out. Now matter how hard I try.

@lazyandregretful‌ same and under communications center there should be a message saying your decision

@lazyandregretful‌ Student center > communications

Accepted! Economics in Undergrad Business! OOS… Indiana!

I honestly think they are randomly being sent out. I’m not sure about merit money because the stats for accepted are basically all different.

Haven’t heard yet in MD. Singer/Stamp invite, applied to Business.

They must be releasing decisions at random b/c there is no pattern and it makes absolutely no sense

This is dumb

@lolster I’ve been going to self service and then admission status is that not correct?

What time did the acceptance come in?

@soccergirl9897‌ no just go to student center and then communications on the right

@putterer what state are you from