So no one with a Green Dot has heard back yet, correct?! Ugh
Has anyone been denied yet?
@CaliCash yeah no school lol, this is our 4th snow day in 3 weeks. It’s been awesome.
@detroit6 I’m in the same boat, I didn’t submit my CSS profile and that’s why I haven’t been informed of scholarship info. I am attempting to contact my regions rep and the admissions office to see what I should do. I recommend that you do the same.
@nickhart, thanks for the perspective. With the automatic renewal for one year statement, combined with the 3.0 etc. requirement for keeping it, I would be most interested in whether there is any renewal at all for the third and fourth year. In other words is it presumptively a two year or a four year scholarship? I would certainly think they would let you know if it is only a two-year and so I somewhat think it is presumptively a four-year. But I like the certainty of knowing that it would be a four-year if stated requirements are met.
THREAD FOR ALL ACCEPTED STUDENTS!
http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/university-miami-florida/1740060-university-of-miami-class-of-2019-accepted-students.html#latest
Maybe the green dot actually meant something…
Did anyone with a green dot get accepted?
Congratulations on your acceptances! If your parents want info, please tell them to come over to the "Cool Parent Group (UMiami)"on Facebook. We are not an official UM group, just a lot of fun parents of current students who love the U.
Accepted!!!
ACT: 29
Weighed gpa: 4.059
Really solid essay and good ECs
Received the presidential scholarship!!
Congrats to all!!!
Did you gave a green dot?
I am actually in awe of the amount of views on this thread…
ACCEPTED with a $21k presidential and i’m so excited omg congrats to everyone and good luck to those deferred!
@Linymom, Is the group actual called the "Cool Parent Group(UMiami)? Sounds good to me.
My daughter applied EA and has had the grren dot that reads application details for a few days now. Has anyone been accepted that has green dot ? In NJ, Marine Bio
Accepted, but I don’t think I got any scholarship money… Kinda bummed about that. Oh well, won’t be going there then.
After being notified that he is a finalist for the Singer/Stamps scholarships a week ago, my son was accepted today with a $25K/year President’s scholarship.
WAIT NEVERMIND I SHOULD LEARN TO READ 18000 A YEAR OMG
Did you have green dot @brixx21
Congrats!
Can you tell me did he ever see the green dot which read “application details” toward bottom of screen in student center? My daughter is so anxious to hear, and some people said that’s a bad dot