University of Miami Class of 2019 Early Action Results

Accepted early this morning. School of Engineering. Never had a green dot. Florida. Presidential Scholarship (18k/year) was in the first paragraph of acceptance letter. Notified under communications. Two communications - one was application received - the other was acceptance letter.

We are in NJ, my daughter got her acceptance this morning (saw it after logging in to canelink like the others). However, she still doesn’t have a green dot anywhere. She got presidential scholarship for 21K.

Have any denials gone out yet?

@hrm1220 do you have a green dot?

@farahnj I do, and it is freaking me out.

me too! @hrm1220

metoo-green dot

I spoke to my regional admissions offer, the mysterious green dot only means the file is complete, nothing more. They are rolling out notifications all week long. This is not over.

I also have the green dot pretty sure its a death sentence.

accepted with a presidential scholarship of $19,000!

@iceyqueen‌ did they tell you a definitive date that we should hear by?

@iceyqueen All week? So we might not hear until friday?

That is correct all week, green dot is not indicative of anything and not having heard yet means nothing. They are rolling out decisions (probably by geographic/county/state)

Of course that is what the admissions person will say but everyone who got in didnt have it thats no coincidence.

I have confirmed that no one at my school received a notification; and I am 100% sure not everyone there is denied.

I don’t mean to discourage anyone, but it seems like the people with the green dot are rejected. It seems like all the deferrals have gone out

but do they all have the dot?

No one who has been accepted so far had the green dot.

I was accepted and did not have a green dot

Never had the dot either