@calicash they took away the deferral notifications and there were people accepted with a green dot if you read back a few pages a couple people said they had one.
My college counselor has confirmed, that no one from her geographic block at our school or other schools have received their notifications, and the green dot means nothing. Acceptances, deferrals, and denials have not been sent out to certain areas yet.
What school is that?
Accepted - $18k Presidential Scholarship. Those of you worrying about the green dot, don’t. I Had the green dot when on my PC; however on my mac there was no dot.
@iceyqueen where do you live
Accepted, 18k presidential, Maryland, no green dot. Two friends same school- one accepted, no scholarships, no green dot, the other green dot, cannot view his decision yet???
Got in with 28k presidential scholarship 
Still hoping on Ronald Hammond Scholarship tho I-)
Got in with 21K president’s scholarship 
Guys those who havent heard back i believe their decision will be released to
Tomorrow
I got accepted, but my letter says nothing about a scholarship. Does not mean that I did not receive any money? 
@chicacademic did u get in?
Still haven’t heard anything . Any rejections go out yet ?
I haven’t heard of any rejections or any acceptances w/out scholarship. I also haven’t heard of any waitlisted. Maybe not having a green dot means scholarship? I doubt they would make it as obvious as acceptance/rejection.
@itstamara if you got a presidential scholarship it should be in the second paragraph of the letter. If there’s nothing you could always call
@itstamara If you received a scholarship, it should be right in the first paragraph. Like the second sentence.
Well I don’t have a green dot, I was accepted, but they didn’t say anything about scholarship money
does anyone with high chances of getting in have a green dot? im getting scared
I don’t think they waitlist EA… And I think rejections are pretty rare for EA. Mostly they’ll defer, unless the scores and stuff are really low.
people who got denied probably won’t comment on this thread lol
@Katarzyna, ah I see. It doesn’t say anything there. So that means no money?? My sister had similar stats as me, except she did better on her SAT and got a $20k scholarship.
@HolmesOG, if I call will they tell me how much money I received or will it be in the package they mail me today?