University of Miami Class of 2019 Early Action Results

Maybe they haven’t released all deferrals yet then… I really don’t think that EVERYONE with the green dot could be rejected. There are too many of them.

someone call the admissions number and ask what the green dot signifies. tell them that my friend got in but did not have a green dot.

@Questionscollege‌ The green dot doesn’t matter. I think we’ve determined that.

has anyone got a rejection letter yet???

I’ve seen people on here deferred with the dot, deferred without the dot, accepted with money with the dot, accepted with money without the dot, accepted without the dot, and accepted with the dot. It doesn’t matter. It may just be what computer you’re using honestly.

@aer102911‌ I would still post if I was rejected lol

@jerseygirl8 thank you and no
I did not

do you guys think theres gunna be another wave of results today?

are you sure? i have read every single post on here. not one person with a dot got accepted

@lgh2015 i would say yes since decisions were going out all last night.

There were five communication notices on my daughters. One for application received. Other 3 relate to 2013 tax forms we need to send. Last communication was acceptance. Never had a green dot. In acceptance letter was scholarship of $28000.

@Questionscollege‌, have you gone under communications center? It should have your results there.

@bridgetm1‌ I had no green dot, and was accepted without a scholarship (I didn’t turn in my CSS profile due to technical difficulties and will be receiving a scholarship offer soon)

@itstamara‌ Completed Communications Find | View All | Zoom - Completed Communications First Show previous row (inactive button) (Alt+,) 1-4 of 4 Show next row (inactive button) (Alt+.) Last
FA Checklist Request - UG/GR E
View/Download
01/20/2015
FA Checklist Request - UG/GR E
View/Download
12/16/2014
FA Checklist Request - UG/GR E
View/Download
11/24/2014
UGRD EA App Recvd
View/Download
11/05/2014

ive opened all of them theyre only for financial aid and the received

@questionscollege there were a couple of mothers around pg 150 that said their children were accepted and had the dot. Another person also posted that they emailed their rep and found out that the green dot means nothing and shows up on different computers/phones/browsers.

FYI Green Dot has been there since November when they received all required docs. No indication that a green dot has anything to do with reading or reviewing a decision.

Is the President’s Scholarship based on merit or financial need? I thought merit. The $25K per year is awesome but I am hoping to get more in financial aid otherwise attending will be stretch. For those tracking green dots - never had one.

@Questionscollege‌, oh. Did you apply early for the Nov 1st deadline?

@killian1989‌ merit only. And highest they give is 28k

@itstamara‌ yes i submitted it on oct 31 and i made the early action deadline