we are charging $1 to explain this process now.
Did you see the dates highlighted in green in the link below? Select one and sign up. If you receive a confirmation email, you’re in. If not, it doesn’t necessarily mean anything yet.
Anyone not able ti sign up still get in?
i got a confirmation email
Do you think people who could not sign up for students tour will get accepted at all? I heard it happened for EA?
Can’t get into friend account = reject
Can get tour = likely accept
Can get tour +can log in to friend account = + likely accept
Can’t get tour + can log in to friend account = waitlist
I think this is what the tea leaves are saying but who knows. Everything will come to light soon
Then I’ll say congrats. What college are you applying to?
i dont remember tbh
Bro…
40 minutes?
psychology i just checked
That’s a first. Likely admitted, but unsure what college they applied ![]()
Then I assume you’re applying to LSA. So far, I haven’t seen anyone able to sign up for a tour from the other colleges.
Can make a friend account but can’t access anything within it. Also the friend acct labels most things as LSA and applied to Ross so that doesn’t really check out. Can’t schedule a tour. So ready for daughter to make her decision and move forward!!
Since yesterday some couldn’t get into friend account. I think those are rejects - and they couldn’t click on the “learn more about Michigan” button in the app portal
has anyone applying to CoE been able to schedule a tour yet?
Clearly they didn’t do the Ross portfolio.
Most stuff shouldn’t work. Can you access “New & Prospective Student Business”?
Yes.
I can as well