I have received acceptance from University of Michigan school of Public health as well as University of North Carolina Gilling’s School of global public Health for Masters in Healthcare Administration, Fall 16. I am an Indian citizen (so basically an international student). I am having a really hard time deciding which university I should choose, help will be greatly appreciated. 
Congratulations! The schools are nearly identically ranked so your decision should come down to other factors. I would look at the classes you would potential take and check ratings on the professors. Also look at both towns, Ann Arbor is usually rated the #1 or #2 college town in US but has colder weather, Chapel Hill (#7 town) is a little smaller (but has a larger nearby metro area), and warmer weather. Ann Arbor is near the Great Lakes, the largest body of fresh water in the world, while Chapel hill is close to the ocean. Ann Arbor has an enormous number of cultural events, including the largest Art Fair in the US in the summer, Chapel Hill a few less but still more than you could ever attend.
People are great in both places, NC is famous for its friendly citizens. Air connections are slightly easier into Ann Arbor (30 min from Detroit Airport). Both have great sports to watch or participate in, Ann Arbor even has pickup cricket games.
Michigan is the 2nd largest research school in the US with most of the money dedicated toward health sciences, so that may also influence your decision.
This comes down to no bad choice, it’s more a matter of white or red.