University of South Carolina Early Action for Fall 2025

This doesn’t make sense. Unless perhaps you are in state? OOS hasn’t been released yet. And according to their own letter, decisions will come out late afternoon.

No sorry! Was responding to a post about sdsu

Feels like 4pm or later today so admissions is not around for all the phone calls.

2 Likes

The grammar is off; it can’t be real.

1 Like

I don’t see the post anymore

It’s not. True admissions officers will have a verified flag next to their username

3 Likes

I deleted it. TroII post

3 Likes

It seems like if accepts went out at 8 o’clock this morning then someone on the board posted that they got in

2 Likes

Yes, my daughter did test optional (we are OOS)

2 Likes

Did your daughter get an email of acceptance already? Like this morning?

Still says submitted. OOS (MA) submitted both SAT and ACT scores.

What are your stats?

I’m not following. I haven’t seen anyone say that they have a decision yet on this page.

Not remotely high. Like a B+ average but at a very rigorous private school and strong EC’s, rec’s, comm service etc. Test optional. Def not getting in today.

Seems like
They’re all going out at 5?!

2 Likes

My older daughter received the email from South Carolina to check her portal at around 5:20 PM on 12/13/21 (OOS NJ). I suspect it will be around that time again this year. Good luck to everyone!

2 Likes

My 2018 and 20 kids got theirs around that time too.

3 Likes

OOS. Last name E. 31 ACT. Application status information is gone. Whatever that means!

1 Like

So what do we all think it means if the submitted status went away? I’m having an anxiety attach over here :cold_sweat:

Mine still says submitted.

1 Like