Sons portal reverted back to one “submitted” after losing it earlier today. It will be interesting in 2 hours to see if there is any correlation to any of this or if we are just driving ourselves crazy for nothing!
Kidding
Was SubmittedSubmitted now just one Summitted ![]()
Mine just went from 2 to 1
Back to one submitted
Very interesting…
Was your 2?
Oh yeah, same. What are they doing to us???
They are messing with us. I probably would too!
mine lost submitted submitted aswell and is just submitted
Thanks for all the chat here - I’m awaiting (but not expecting a yes) for my DS (weighted 3.9/unweighted 3.7 OOS test optional.) He has a lot of great EC (captain varsity sports, leadership, volunteering) but so many higher stat kids - I wouldn’t have made it into college 20 years ago!
here too
Same.
I’m getting more nervous reading all this. One “submitted” and end of alphabet
I just got my notif!!
will there be a status update button to press? I know some schools just go straight to it would like to be prepared.
We just got acceptance!!
Recalculated stats today and looking like 4.49 W and 3.78 UW (I did miss marking one class as college but I don’t feel like recalculating again so probably a little better on both)
What are your stats? Congratulations!!
it’s out!