University of Toronto

<p>hey guys, i recieved my offer of admission to the university of toronto and i have accepted it but to apply for my student visa from JORDAN i need a custodianship letter from the dean of students or anyone else affiliated with the university, im not sure what to do. declaring that they will take care of my legal and other affairs in case of emergency because i will be 17 years old when i arrive to canada. i tried looking for information on the website but i couldnt find any, maybe i didnt look hard enough.</p>

<p>can someone please tell me what to do besides do a barrel roll :P</p>

<p>thx alot</p>