UPenn. Early Decision. Chance me for a Klondike.

<p>Hello CC'ers.</p>

<p>I've already posted a similar chance-me thread, desperate for someone to reaffirm my paranoia in the convoluted admission process. However, none of you seem to take a fraction of your dilapidated lives to chance your fellow user. So here I am, like a desperate hyena, for another chance at the "Chance-Me Thread" fame. </p>

<p>So here's my profile, ready to be glanced at by you nerd-ass ****ers. </p>

<p>Pacific Asian; Average-income household; Competitive IB school in Western Canada</p>

<p>Stats: </p>

<p>SAT I: 2270
Reading:700
Writing: 770
Math: 800</p>

<p>SAT II:
Math II:800
Chemistry: 770
Korean with Listening: 800 </p>

<p>GPA/IB Scores:
Weighed:4.07 GPA Scale: 4.0 </p>

<p>Rank:
Top 1% in the district </p>

<p>IB Diploma Candidate:
IB Spanish SL (6) <-actual score (all other score are predicted marks)
IB English HL 6
IB Chemistry HL 6
IB History HL 6
IB Geography SL 6
IB Math SL 7
Predicted score: 40/45 </p>

<p>ECs: </p>

<p>Sports:
Manager/Member of Gr.8-9 Basketball Team
Member of Gr.10 Basketball Team
Vice-President/Adminstrator of Basketball Club
2nd Place Winner of the YMCA Leage Tournament
Member of Tennis Club Gr.9-10 </p>

<p>Volunteer/Service/School Clubs:
Volunteer Supervisor/Liason/Trainer at Evergreen Senior Home (Gr.10-12)
Task Force Manager/Treasurer of Vancouver Youth Charity Society (VYCS) (Gr.11-12)
Member of Interact Club (Gr.10-12) <partook in="" weekly="" environmental="" service="" activities="" and="" contributed="" aid="" to="" international="" as="" well="" locacl="" issues="">
Team Leader of Kid's Spring Camp at the Recreation Centre (Gr.9-10)
Member of Science Club (Gr.10-12) <partook in="" kwantlen="" science="" challenge,="" fairs="" and="" presentations="">
Member of History Club (Gr.11-12)
Member of Model United Nations Club (Gr.10-11) </partook></partook></p>

<p>Other Outside of School ECs:
Member of White Rock Community Orchestra (Gr.9-12) <performed for="" charitable="" causes="" and="" in="" local="" hospitals="" seniors="" as="" solo="" clarinetist="">
Member of School Band (Gr.8-10)
Internship at the Bank of Montreal (BMO) <learned the="" basics="" of="" managing="" and="" carrying="" out="" banking="" duties="">
Research Paper on the topic of "Factors Affecting Mortality Rate in Kenya using Coefficient Degression" during summer of 2011
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor at South Surrey Indoor Pool (SSIP) <qualified national="" lifeguard,="" water="" safety="" instructor,="" and="" first="" aid="" all="" courses="" that="" took="" 2-3="" years="" to="" complete=""> </qualified></learned></performed></p>

<p>Awards and Honors: </p>

<p>Excellent Youth Scholar Award at the 2nd International Conference for Youth (ICY) <a fairly="" large="" competition="" hosted="" by="" the="" korean="" ministry="" of="" education,="" science,="" and="" technology="">
Talent Award for Dedication and Hardwork at the senior home for volunteering
Excellence in Science 10
Outstanding Acheivement in Spanish 10
Certificate of Distinction (Gr.9-10 top 25% of Canadian Math Challenge (CMC))
Academic Acheivements in French 9
Academic Acheivements in French 9
Honorol roll (Gr.8-11)
Super G Award
Award for Dedication for being the manager/member of basketball team throughout my 8th and 9th grade. </a></p><a fairly="" large="" competition="" hosted="" by="" the="" korean="" ministry="" of="" education,="" science,="" and="" technology="">

<p>Please give constructive feedback on my chances of getting into UPenn ED School of Art&Sciences.</p>
</a>

<p>He mad ^ 10char</p>

<p>dude what's the Super G award</p>