Ups

<p>Check your Penn emails (I'm class of 2014). What is Penn shipping to us 2nd day air that weighs 6 lbs?</p>

<p>.......huh?</p>

<p>My guess is course registration stuff. Whatevs, it comes today in the mail</p>

<p>I haven't received a packet... nor an email for that matter.</p>

<p>OHHHH SHIIIITTTTTTTT LOL!!!!! I gotta run now but I'll let you know what it is later</p>

<p>Sounds exciting! Something tells me it doesn't exist.</p>

<p>I got that email. It said something about course registration. Did u apply to the Africana Institute because I think its for that</p>

<p>Haha yeah, its for the Africana Studies program. I applied on a whim last week and I didn't think the response would be that fast. I guess it isn't a very popular program. Oh well, the free books are nice.</p>

<p>It's your Penn Reading Project book or something like that. I heard last year they switched it up to a video, but for my year it was a book. They give it to you for free to try to get you to read it. Hardly anyone I know actually read it. haha</p>

<p>Last year it was on a painting. This year, the reading project will be on "The Big Necessity: The Unmentionable World of Human Waste and Why It Matters" by Rose George.</p>