USC/Pepperdine 3/2 Engineering Program?

<p>If I attend Pepperdine for 3 years and then apply to transfer to USC for another 2 years, is that transfer guaranteed or not? </p>

<p>I know many universities with 3/2 programs have different policies regarding this. </p>

<p>I know some guarantee, and some don't.</p>

<p>So what is the case regarding USC and Pepperdine? Is it a guaranteed transfer?</p>


<p>You need to email a Viterbi admissions counselor to get a 3-2 Agreement Guide. <a href=""></a> </p>

<p>Simply attending Pepperdine guarantees you nothing. Once at Pepperdine, you must be admitted to THEIR 3-2 partner program, follow the USC-Viterbi 3-2 partner guidelines (linked below), obtain a letter of support from the Pepperdine 3-2 advisor, and apply to transfer to USC. Consult the 3-2 Agreement Guide (obtained from a Viterbi admissions counselor - see email above) for information about guarantees, if any.</p>

<p>USC</a> - Viterbi School of Engineering - 3-2 Engineering Program</p>

<p>Info from the Pepperdine website as well:

If I am admitted to the 3/2 Engineering program at Pepperdine University does that automatically guarantee my acceptance at either USC or Washington University?</p>

<p>The student must apply for admission as a transfer student and must meet all course requirements specified by either USC or Washington University. The 3/2 Engineering advisor will meet with the student once a semester to make sure that the student is meeting the transfer requirements and is informed of any changes that are made by either USC or Washington University. The application for each school can be found at the websites listed below. Each school will inform the prospective student of his or her acceptance or rejection to their respective engineering program.

Frequently</a> Asked Questions | Natural Science Division | Pepperdine University</p>