FYI I am in-state, female, and asian.
- 4.0 UW and a 1550 SAT
- Full IB and 10 AP's (it might be to my disadvantage that I got 4's in CalcAB and Phys1)
- No major math/science awards except state awards for a health-sciences competition
- Did an applied math internship this summer that involved using python
- Work as a math tutor
- Starting a CS internship in the fall
- Ran XC
- Started a nonprofit for youth athletes, and we are currently holding a gear drive.
- Probably will also write about speedcubing in some of my essays. I started my common app in June and feel pretty good about it now.
Do I have a fair chance at UW CS DA?