Vassar Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

Well, the dates passed when they announced the last two years (7th and 8th I think) so wonder if it’s just going to be the 15th? Nervous.

On another thread someone made the point that the past two years’ dates were both in the second week of December. So perhaps it will be this upcoming Tuesday or Wednesday?

So ready to know!

1 Like

That was unclear . . . oops. The Tuesday and Wednesday (or maybe it was Monday/Tuesday) in the past two years fell in the second week of December, whereas this year the first week of December started on a Wednesday. So if they are following any kind of timeline the first half of the second week of December, that’s not until next week.

But who knows? Only Vassar. :joy:

1 Like

The Ivies are releasing on Tuesday the 14th - can’t imagine it won’t be BEFORE that - it should be BEFORE that but if not - it might be Tuesday the 14th …

but I know nothing

1 Like

Do Ivies usually release after or before Vassar?

Ivies are pretty steady on 12/15 or 12/14

schools like Vassar and Wesleyan tend to be before - almost always before - I would be shocked if they are after the 14th

Wash U came out today

1 Like

Stanford is tomorrow - as a point of reference

1 Like

They just came out! Good luck to everyone!!

2 Likes

Decisions are out

2 Likes

Just got accepted!! So, so, so excited!! Hope y’all also got in as well :blush:

7 Likes

Results are out! My daughter got in! Good luck everyone!

5 Likes

My daughter is in!!! Hallelujah!

6 Likes

Wasn’t expecting them to just send decisions, but glad they did!! My daughter is in as well!

6 Likes

Did anyone else get deferred?

My daughter is in also!! So relieved and happy! I thought the neighbors might have heard us both scream & then we both cried.

4 Likes

I’m in as well! Almost had a heart attack when I saw the email.

3 Likes

My daughter was accepted as well. Happy tears!

2 Likes

Accepted!!! <3 I’m so exited!

3 Likes

our son got in ! - congrats to all - southern california here

4 Likes

congrats to everyone who got in!! I didn’t even apply to Vassar ed lmaooo but my best friend did so I’ve been following all of the forums and stuff

3 Likes