Still waiting to hear from VCU College of Engineering. Son Applied in November and has already been accepted to Virginia Tech & GMU College of Engineering and CNU. Waiting on UVA regular decision offers too. Holding out to see if VCU would offer merit. Has a 4.5 GPA, 1500 SAT and lots of EC’s and works part-time for a Stem related company. Getting concerned that the good housing options at other schools will be taken while waiting on VCU. Likes the smaller classroom sizes at VCU and closer to home. Anyone else in state heard anything yet?
Have you heard yet? Son got accepted at VCU with some scholarship, but torn between VCU and UVA, where he has been accepted too, We are not sure what to do, Have you made a decision yet?