Villanova Waitlist 2025

Hi :slight_smile: I wanted to create this thread to collaborate with others regarding the Villanova Waitlist for the class of 2025.

1 Like

Thanks! I’ve been looking for this thread. My S is waitlisted for VSB. We’re keeping our fingers crossed. Good Luck to you.

Thank you! You too! I plan on majoring in Psychology and Economics which are quite popular at Nova so I am crossing my fingers. Do you know the earliest when they can pull people off the list?

I looked at the waitlist threads from 2019 and 2020, and it looks like they started on May 1…but this year is unlike any other, so I guess anything is possible.

This is the only waitlist that will make a difference for my son. If chosen, with adequate aid, he will likely attend, even if he is called in August. Although I think he was put on the waitlist as a courtesy because he applied ED1. I honestly think he has little chance of acceptance.

My son just declined his admission offer. We love the school but the aid package didn’t make it affordable. Hope a spot is freed up for someone on the waitlist.

2 Likes

I wish him luck. Would you mind sharing his major?

He’s undecided, so college of arts and sciences. Going to Colby College for 1/2 the cost

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing. Good luck to him. Acceptance to Colby is definitely something to be proud of.

2 Likes

Son heard from Villanova today that they are unlikely to use the Waitlist.

We move on.

Did he email them or did they email him? I didn’t get an email

He wrote a letter of continued interest to his regional rep. The rep responded directly to him.

My rep told me that they will be using the waitlist.

1 Like

Did your rep give any more info?

Deleted

did they give you any idea of when they’ll notify people

I’m thinking Nova2025 is not real.

1 Like