W for Dual Enrollment

Hi everyone. So I’m currently in community college preparing to transfer next year (currently working on my apps). I took a dual enrollment class in my senior year of high school through my current community college but got a W in the class (working and just stressed during senior year). Where do I mention this class? I graduated with the class of 2019 and took the dual enrollment class during Fall of 2018 so do I write that I’ve been attending my community college since fall of 2018? Thanks!

It will be on the transcript of your current community college. No need to explain it, but it you feel you must, use the “anything else we should know” space. They will know from your HS graduation date that it was a DE or CE class.

The UC’s do not care about W’s as long as there are not an excessive number of W’s on your transcripts. There is no need to explain.