Wait one second....the CLINTONS confessed to Rev. Wright too!?

<p>Jeremiah</a> Wright Hates Whites Except For The Clintons: Obama's Crazy Preacher Actually Bill Clinton's Beloved Preacher</p>

<p><a href="http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/21/us/politics/21memo.html%5B/url%5D"&gt;http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/21/us/politics/21memo.html&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p>

<p>Summary: Bill Clinton met with Rev. Wright just hours before he came clean about having a sexual affair with an intern while in the white house. If people are going to argue about the company they keep, then i think in this case the Clintons finish last.</p>

<p><em>head explodes</em></p>

<p>^^wow, that's messy. ;)</p>

<p>I'm waiting for the big reveal where it turns out Wright is actually an obscure standup comic helping out his buddy Ashton Kutcher for a very special episode of Punk'd. This is getting ridiculous! Critical mass!</p>

<p>The NYT reports that he was among the many clergy invited to the meeting. It is different from listening to him preach for over 20 years. Big difference IMHO. </p>

<p>Your headline is misleading.</p>

<p>2 hour meeting vs. 20 hour relationship. Do we really have to illustrate the difference?</p>

<p>Did you actually read this tripe?</p>

<p>First, "Clinton's Beloved Preacher" is an outright fabrication on the part of the Wonkette's headline writers, as is her reference to Wright "taking Bill Clinton's confession." Not a shred of fact to back up these either of these fanciful fantasies of the wonkette, but it's an attention-grabbing mini-column for sure.</p>

<p>Tyler, you buy into the dream a bit too much with a reference that Clinton "met with" Wright. There's absolutely no corroboration for that assertion; in fact, the Clinton campaign is stating that Bill did not have any such meeting with Wright. </p>

<p>What you got here is a photo of a president shaking the hand of someone (Wright) who happened to be one of probably hundreds of "religious leaders" invited to a White House breakfast meeting in 1998. Clinton did make some remarks to the "assembled clerics" describing his repentence in the wake of the Lewinsky sex scandal. Clinton probably shook the hand of the rabbi in the background too, but I doubt he had a moment of confession with him either.</p>

<p>And the democrats wonder why they can't win an election. Jesus Christ, this election was HANDED to them and they're doing all they can to lose it.</p>

<p>^^^well, if wright was such a "crazy racist pastor" why would the clintons invite him to a ceremony to HONOR him. </p>

<p>They knew what he believed and what he preached, it wasn't just a random invite.</p>

<p>Get used to it now--President McCain.</p>

<p>"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross." - Sinclair Lewis</p>

<p>It's that off the deepend talk that makes many people suspect democrats of being the real fearmongerers.</p>

<p>who is this many people of which you speak?
The party of I got Mine- you get your Own</p>

<p>He already got his. One of the few to get rich off of NPR.</p>

<p>You mean the same NPR which receives less than 10% of its funding from the Federal Government? Nice diversionary tactic, but it doesn't make Keillor's arguments any less intelligent or thought provoking. </p>

<p>---Thanks, Emeraldkity. I needed that...;)</p>

<p>While the Dems, well actually I believe Ms. Clinton, are trying to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, focus will soon enough be on McCain and if the buffonery he has shown in his comments from Iraq over the last few days with his buddy "Slappy" Leiberman is any indication, its gonna take more than the "08 version of the Swift Boaters to save McCain's bacon. But, with that said never understood how/why anyone wanted four years of Bush, let alone 8 and with McCain it'll be 12 years of the same.</p>

<p>McCain may be right, we may need to stay in Iraq for 100 years so all the people here losing their jobs and homes will have somewhere to move to.</p>

<p>Most people losing their homes could not afford what they bought. Not my fault and not anyone else's really.</p>

<p>Well, given the nature of predatory lending practices that were in play and the investigations that are now underway, some of which may turn into criminal investigation, looks like it may turn out to be somebody's fault. </p>

<p>To that end, just consider the thread you began: Bear blames Fed for failure </p>

<p>Also a little tough to afford what you bought when your job has now been outsourced to a foreign country or lost in a corporate merger.</p>

<p>It's just all about the Bush economic house of cards starting to collapse, but for anyone who has enjoyed it, John "I don't know nuthin' about no economics" McCain promises more of the same.</p>

<p>Back to the OP, the Clinton camp is already screaming that the Obama camp released this photo and surely Hillary ain't too thrilled 'cause discussing this photo dovetails into discussing Monica and Bill confessing his "sins" to the Pastor, which also sorta takes some of their fun out of guilting Obama by association.</p>

<p>Most people at one point in their lives live in the red side of the balance sheet- but recently it seems harder to get back to the black.</p>

<p><a href="http://www.nytimes.com/2007/08/27/opinion/27mon2.html?_r=1&oref=slogin%5B/url%5D"&gt;http://www.nytimes.com/2007/08/27/opinion/27mon2.html?_r=1&oref=slogin&lt;/a>
credit card companies bombarding college students with cards offering them free pizza and airmiles for spring break
America's</a> Most Overpriced Suburbs - Forbes.com
Or those moving to an area for work, buy an overpriced condo & are screwed when their company moves to India and the price falls</p>