Wallet stolen, how do I get a new OneCard?

<p>OK, so I had my wallet stolen tonight (I’m fine, just laid it down before going to play basketball and it got jacked…BAD idea)…and on the onecard website it says that I need picture ID to get a new onecard. However, my only other picture ID that I had on campus (my driver’s license) was in my wallet. Is there anything I can do short of having my parents drive up with my passport to get a new onecard?</p>

<p>I would go by the onecard office and ask. They have been really helpful with all my friends in similar situations. In fact, I’m sure they have a picture of you on file, your original onecard picture. If you look relatively the same and can answer some questions like what is your PID etc, you might be able to get a new one. I would also go by there just to see if you can make sure that whoever stole your wallet can’t use any flex money or meal plans.</p>

<p>So my wallet was found behind a dumpster this morning, and the only thing missing were the debit cards (which I cancelled last night). I got everything else back (no cash in the wallet)! Anyway, I went to the onecard office this morning, and when I gave them my name they said that someone had turned in a wallet and I was able to identify it as mine. So now I have everything (except those debit cards) back.</p>