wats the lowest SAT score you know someone got?

<p>i heard about a girl who got a 750 on the old SATs, out of 1600. yeah not trying to laugh at people or anything tho =P</p>

<p>1140 or something..and she wasn't that stupid..i mean she was a decent student, just wasn't great at anything really</p>

<p>according to that chart on collegeboard someone got a 600..?</p>

<p>i think people do get 600's..as often as ppl get 2400s. but i was wondering if anyone actually knew these ppl</p>

<p>my friend got a 310 on the chem SAT II?</p>

<p>I got a -1000000.</p>

<p>This girl in my school got a 410 out of verbal+math section. </p>

<p>Every teacher was talking about it. </p>

<p>There's also this girl in my school who beat all records with a 0.14 GPA.</p>

<p>i know someone with a 0.0 GPA.</p>

<p>oh and .. ***? in 8th grade, some kid was like "last year to take SATs for fun" so he signs up and guesses C for every question.</p>

<p>turns out he gets lke an 800 total out of 1600 which is realy high for someone who just randomly guessed, but maybe he didn't totally randomly guess.</p>

<p>^^my sister dropped out with a 0.7 gpa.</p>

<p>my friend got a 1580 on a practice SAT :D
but thats all i know..</p>

<p>I heard some kid at lunch bragging about how he got a 17 on the ACT... I was like are you serious???? lol. I'm sure a lot of people have gotten way lower though.</p>

<p>Getting a 0.0 GPA is easy... just don't go to school. A lot of kids have one :P</p>

<p>
[quote]
You're afraid to drive a car, for one.

[/quote]
That's very irrelevant. I've never tried driving, so I have no clue what it feels like, and it is yet illegal for me to try. If i had to drive down the highway I would be scared. I hope anyone who has never learned how to drive before feels the same way</p>

<p>ANd i think the girl I mentioned has already graduated from college. But no, I haven't heard of a lower score.</p>

<p>Some girls that go to my school were talking about how they both got in the 900s...I just hope for their sake that they mean 900/1600 and not 900/2400.</p>

<p>
[quote]
You are failing to demonstrate critical thinking on the issue. You are afraid to LEARN. You are showing a severe lack of qualitative depth right now.

[/quote]
</p>

<p>I got high scores on both SAT and ACT and I HATE driving on the highway too. I get so nervous and I don't like doing it. I don't think Narcissa is afraid of learning, she is afraid of massive, 2-ton machines traveling at high speeds all around her which makes perfect sense to me. Regardless, many fears are irrational and have nothing to do with intelligence or "qualitative depth," as you put it. It's just how the human brain works. If I had no fears or concerns I would be a robot.</p>

<p>
[quote]
You are afraid to LEARN.

[/quote]
I'm not afraid to learn, I'm afraid to DRIVE. and one day when I need to drive i WILL learn. </p>

<p>and i will wait until I can do it legally.</p>

<p>oh, and i was in an accident a few years ago, so I pretty much have an irrational fear of cars.</p>

<p>okay, before I tell you this and you say "no way, you're lying", keep in mind that the average SAT score (M + V) at my school is 700 (350 Cr and 350 M).</p>

<p>So anyway, about 20-25 of the seniors at my school scored an 870-900 FOR ALL THREE SECTIONS...</p>

<p>my school is so pathetic.</p>

<p>i got 1730 -.-</p>

<p>but i'm 14. still. it's no excuse</p>

<p>2050, lmao that idiot.</p>

<p>I dont talk to many outside of my social circle about SATs, but 1350-ish/2400 is the lowest that I know of. Actually not very many people at my school even take the SAT, maybe 30% of seniors. The avg. is prob. 1600/2400.</p>

<p>Since no one pointed this out (and evidently I'm tired of linking to this year after year and should leave CC)</p>

<p>WWW.COLINFAHEY.COM</a> : Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) : Answering All Questions Incorrectly!
<a href="http://www.colinfahey.com/oldpages/2003apr5_sat/sat_score_questions_wrong03.jpg%5B/url%5D"&gt;http://www.colinfahey.com/oldpages/2003apr5_sat/sat_score_questions_wrong03.jpg&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p>

<p>(why am I posting this?)</p>

<p>
[quote]
i got 1730 -.-</p>

<p>but i'm 14. still. it's no excuse

[/quote]
</p>

<p>Well I got 1050 at 13 [OLD SAT], 1330 at 14 [OLD SAT], and 213 PSAT at 15. So you're not that bad.</p>

<p>^ that's impressive</p>

<p>i'm just hoping for 200 on the PSAT next year.</p>

<p>
[quote]
2050, lmao that idiot.

[/quote]
</p>

<p>wow that guy was definitely retarded. i mean, does he even hang out on CC? :D</p>