<p>These are my top choices but I am currently undecided as to where I should so I would like people opinions on where I should go.</p>
<p>I also got into Boston University, University of Pittsburgh and a few other safety schools. </p>
<p>I am interested in Pre-Med, Pre- Law, and ROTC so which school should I choose?</p>
<p>Med School and Law School admissions are heavily numbers based. Your GPA and your MCAT/LSAT scores will be more important than the name on your diploma. You can get into good med schools and law schools from any of these colleges and universities. Don’t worry about that. Med school and law school are fiendishly expensive, so the standard advice is to go to the college/university that will be the least expensive for you and that will leave you with the least amount of debt. What kind of financial aid have you been offered? Have you sat down with a calculator to really compare your actual costs?</p>
<p>As for ROTC, some of these institutions will have it right on campus, and some will share an ROTC unit with another institution nearby. You need to find out what the situation is for each place on your list. If you will have to travel to and from another campus, how will you get there? Will you need your own car?</p>
<p>Also, have you already been admitted to any of the ROTC units? Or are you just thinking you might join after you get to college? Are you looking for a particular branch of the service, or are you equally happy with any of them?</p>
<p>I graduated from one of the other “sister” colleges back in the last century, and I am a huge fan of Wellesley. However, only you can determine which of the colleges and universities on your list is your best option for the future that you envision for yourself.</p>
<p>Wishing you all the best.</p>