What advisor should I talk to?


<p>I need to talk to an advisor about changing my major from ChE to BME. Also, I would like to plan my courses for the next 2 or 3 semesters. </p>

<p>So, who do I talk to? The advisor of Cockrell College of Engineering? (There are 4 or 5 diff. advisors for this. So, who?)
There are also people for each departments (BME and ChE). But there are Faculty Advisor, Coordinator, and Staff Advisor. </p>

<p>Who do I talk to!?!!??!?!!?</p>

<p>You should go to the advisor that was assigned to you by your last name(by appointment). If that doesn't work call your department and set up appointment to talk about your changes with an advisor.</p>

<p>I actually don't recall her name...:[</p>

<p>and when you said call my department and set up an appointment with an advisor, which one??</p>

<p>Since you're currently a CHE, you need to talk to the CHE people regardless of whether you talk to the people in ECJ or not. You need to talk to Dr. Kelly McQueary in the CHE undergrad office.</p>

<p>Right, you need to talk to the department you are in now.</p>