What am I ?!?! (for finaid purposes)

<p>I am a Permanent Resident in Canada but I am a citizen of Korea.
I put on my university applications that I'm a Korean citizen but I don't know if I should fill out the same Financial Aid forms as Canadian Citizens.
My family did fill out the Canadian tax return.</p>

<p>Ask your colleges/universities. The financial aid officers there will know the answer. It may be different for each of the colleges/universities so be sure to get in touch with each of them.</p>