I’m an international student (needing financial aid) applying to caltech,
- SAT Math- 800
- ACT- 35
- Class rank- 1 out of 70 students. ( My hs is not huge).
- Took 6 APs with 5s in each.
- Member of the Junior Academy (run by the new york academy of sciences)
- Have 2 nationally registered patents.
- Made it to the 3rd round of the Google code jam.
- Winner of a national science award. (not a very major award, but still significant)
- Member of the boy scouts, won some awards for extraordinary work.
- Played the guitar.
- Did internship at google.
12.Was the vice president of the maths club for 2 years.
- Can I also list the no. of project Euler problems I have solved ( 220)
- My video made it to the top 1 percent of the khan academy breakthrough junior challenge.
- Took EdX courses by Caltech.
- GPA- 3.9
- I have done some volunteer work too at a local animal shelter.
- Have made 5 apps.
I know there is nothing very remarkable about my ecs, but I still want to know what are my chances at CalTech? And for instance if I do not make it, what other schools will you guys suggest based on my stats?