Intended Major - Philosophy
3.8 GPA
Hispanic URM
11th Grade
Work History
• Currently working as a lifeguard
Skills
• Fluent in Spanish and currently in French III, plan to continue
• Microsoft Office (Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Leadership, public speaking, communication
• Linux and other computer skills (can pretty much trouble shoot any computer problem, am well known for fixing various operating system problems that usually require more expertise)
Awards and Achievements
• Superintendent Scholar 2013-2016
• National Honor Society
• National English Honor Society
• 1870 SAT (first try last year, recently retook and felt very confident)
• Captain of varsity swim team
Courses - Past, Present, Future
• AP Physics I (present)
• AP Human Geography (past)
• AP English (present and future)
• AP Calculus (future)
• AP Statistics (future)
• AP Government (future)
• AP Economics (future)
• Forensic Sciences (present)
• French I, II, and III (present)
• Dual Credit Computer Science (future)
• Dual Credit English 221 (future)
• AP Physics II (future, hopefully the class makes, as it is not a very popular class :’( )
The colleges I am currently looking at (please don’t laugh at my ignorance, I realize that some of the ones on my list are dreams and I will most likely never get the chance to attend, fingers crossed for grad/law school!) -
• Hamilton
• Rice
• Brandeis
• Bowdoin
• UT (Austin)
• Bates
• Trinity (CT)
• Lafayette
• Wesleyan
• Oberlin
• Colgate
• Hartwick
Thank you for reading my incredibly long post!