what are my chances at Ugeorgia, ASU, University of Missouri-Columbia,Indiana bloomington and UMiami

I’m a senior in high school(Since april) from India. I plan to apply to the US for a double major in Communications/Journalism+ English Please chance me for the aforementioned universities.

Grades
1.9th-9.8(Cumulative Grade Point Average)
2.10th-9.8(Cumulative Grade Point Average)
3.11th-95%(Top 3 of the class)

Subjects in 11th & 12th
English
Accountancy
Business Studies
Economics
Psychology

SAT Score-1940
(I’m taking the SAT once again tomorrow)

Haven’t given the toefl yet but expecting a good score(above 100)

ECs
Participated in 2 MUNs successfully representing the countries of Morocco and France
Played tennis for two years
State topper of International Olympaid for English Language(Int. Rank 15)
Danced in annual functions
Sang for the School Assembly
Going for a Summer Programme at Amity University(India) for English & Mass Comm.
Tutored for french
Will start volunteering from july

Awards
1.Aforementioned Olympiad rank
2.Academic Excellence Award(Grade 9)
3.Will possibly receive an award this year.

So I know my stats aren’t very strong particularly for UMiami. But PLEASE chance me. And if you have any tips for me please put them down below
Thank You!