What are my chances at Universities such as Duke, WashU, Northwestern, Harvard, and Stanford?

I know you probably see these a lot but I am wondering whether or not I should even try to get into these. These are my dream schools and here is my info:

I am Korean and Moroccan (I don’t know what to classify myself as even though i’m 16 lol)

I’m going into my Junior yr of American HS

GPA: 3.95/4

Rank: Idk probably top 5% out of 900 kids in my grade

SAT: 2300

Extracurriculars (I love fundraising and singing):

Founding member and Vice President of Communications for a nonprofit that raises money for Autistic research and patients (raised over 10k).
Co-founder and Pres of The Lettuce Project: Inauguration is eating a head of lettuce BUT it is a nonprofit that involves high schoolers into working with local food banks and helping to feed the locally hungry.
President (was secretary for 2 yrs) of a Metroplex wide Red Cross Club (country’s first)- spreads awareness of RC and does fundraising to raise money for disasters.
President of school Red Cross Club (fundraising and educating students)
Vice President or President of school’s Student Council
Part of school’s NHS
Went to state and national level competitions for HOSA and medaled
Fundraising head for a hospital youth board
NOW THE SINGING

Part of school Madrigals for 2 years and Alto section leader
Part of A Capella Varsity choir for 2 years and section leader
Part of Varsity show choir for 2 years and section leader
Part of All Girl’s show choir for 3 years and section leader
Has gone to national conferences for voice and state conferences like All-State, SWACDA, ACDA
Job stuff

Camp counselors for choir camp and STEM camps
Accountant for fam business
I love cooking and food too… maybe essays about that

Thank you so much!

You are definitely qualified. Tell a cohesive story in your essays and focus on the quality of your ECs, not the quantity. Don’t forget to apply to a couple safeties.

For college admissions, identify as Moroccan. Whether you like it or not, (most) colleges would much rather take someone of African heritage than Asian.

Agreed. URM status will only help you.

If you apply as a hispanic with the 2300 SAT… you’re golden, especially with the solid ECs. No one’s guaranteed for the elites but I would say there’s a very good chance that you’ll get into at least one of the schools listed

There’s never any guaranteeing with any of those amazing and extremely selective universities. Still, your unique extracurriculars, status, and grades make you a very very qualified applicant. Just remember, especially for places like WUSTL and Northwestern, applying Early Decision gives you a much higher chance of being admitted. So, if you’ve really loved or clicked with one of those schools and could afford it, consider applying ED to increase your chances. Good luck!