My dream school is Barnard College (going to interview at the end of this month), but my other top choices are University of Washington, UC Berkeley, USC, Cornell, Pepperdine, Chapman, University of Boston, Vanderbilt, and some other safety schools.
GPA - 4.0 unweighted, my school doesn’t do weighted
Rank - 1st in class / 350ish students
SAT - 1340 superscore, 670s in both
APs - ap bio, apush, ap calc ab, ap physics, ap chem, ap stats, ap comp gov, ap lit (i only haven’t taken 2 aps my school offers due to schedule conflicts)
Other advanced courses - honors astronomy and geology, honors English 10, college prep English 11 (this course is actually harder than ap lang at my school, wish it translated the same on my transcript )
- Future business leaders of America, all 4 years with regional titles
- Link crew, 11th and 12th
- National Honors Society, 11th and 12th
- National English Honors Society, 12th
-Competitive dance, 20ish hours a week, all 4 years (HUGE commitment in my life)
- Assistant dance teacher, all 4 years
-Dance teacher, 12th
- I have won many regional overall titles with solos, trios and group dances
- Travelled to 3 summer intensives alone with the Joffrey Ballet in New York City and San Fransisco (living in a dorm for 2 weeks dancing 8 hours a day)
- Competed at a national dance competition in California, winning overall awards
-Student manager at a community center (kitchen prep and clean up, dishes, serving, event prep, etc.) 10th, 11th, 12th
-Dance Teacher, 12th, I teach my own baby ballet class and substitute teach when needed for all levels.
I KNOW my stats are low, and a lot of the schools are out of my reach. I was hoping to break the 1400 range on the SAT but i suck at standardized testing (test anxiety) and I just don’t have time to take it again with my busy schedule. Ugh.