what are my chances for BC, NYU, Tulane, SMU, TCU, GW and UVA?

<p>Here’s my info, do I have a good chance?</p>

<p>GPA: 3.4 unweighted, 3.8 weighted</p>

<p>SAT 1: 2070 composite, 2120 superscored
SAT Math: 710
SAT Critical Reading: 690
SAT Writing: 720</p>

<p>ACT: 31 composite, 32 superscored (taking it again in September)
35 English
33 Reading
30 Math
27 Science</p>

<p>Extracurricular Activities:
Nationally ranked equestrian, Captain of the Equestrian at my school, Mission Trip to Costa Rica, volunteered at the Humane Society, tutored young kids, and worked on a local political campaign, worked on a fundraiser committee</p>

<p>I’ve taken 5 APs, and I’ve been in all honors classes since freshman year</p>

<p>How do my chances look? Thanks in advance!! </p>

<p>BC- reach
NYU- low reach
Tulane- target
SMU- low target
TCU- low target
GW- match
UVA- reach</p>

<p>Chance me back please?</p>

<p>Your chances look great! You may want to get either you SAT or ACT score up just a little bit but other than that it looks great. I like how, while you do not have a million EC’s, you have a few extremely impressive ones that show that your a a dedicated student and well rounded. I would say most of those schools are a match for you stats.</p>

<p>Just by the way, my GPA is on the 4.0 scale. </p>

<p>Boston College- low reach
NYU- low reach
Tulane- high match
UVA- High reach if oos and low reach If in state
Idk about the other schools sorry</p>

<p>Can you chance me back? Thanks</p>

<p><a href=“http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/what-my-chances/1680497-how-much-will-this-increase-my-chances.html#latest”>http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/what-my-chances/1680497-how-much-will-this-increase-my-chances.html#latest&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;