What are my chances for getting into Cleveland Institute of Music?

<p>I am going into sophomore year of high school and I want to prepare as best I can for getting into CIM. Can you please share tips and how to get in? Obviously I am going to raise my scores before senior year.
I want to do a violin major at the conservatory as an undergraduate.
My Currents:
ACT: 27; english-27, math-29, science-25, reading-25
GPA: 4.0 uw; school doesn’t release weighted yet
Rank: 11 out of 600</p>

<p>my school only offers some pre ap, the rest are all acc. i am taking the highest course level for each course </p>

<p>Ninth Grade
Acc Geometry: A-
Acc Algebra 2: A+
Pre AP English: A+
Acc Bio: A+
Debate: A+
Dig. Photo: A+
French 1: A+
Show Choir: A+
Choir: A+</p>

<p>Tenth Grade
Pre AP English 2
AP Psychology
AP Calculus AB
AP World History
AP Chem
Pre AP Chem
Pre Cal
Trig
Creative Writing/ Health (may be replaced with orchestra)</p>

<p>I am going into tenth grade so no grades yet.
I have been taking violin for 10 years
Teachers
one of the teachers at CIM: Kimberly Meir-Sims - 2 years
Cande Schuman- 1 year
Pak Chung Cheng (Ray Cheng) (Best violin teacher in Memphis)- 7 years</p>

<p>I participated in the Memphis String Orchestra conducted by my violin teacher for 1 year.
I participated in the Memphis String Ensemble/String Sinfonia (idk which one) for 2 years</p>

<p>I attended the Memphis Suzuki Institute for 8 years (now it is about over)
I attended Ithaca Suzuki Institute for 1 year
I attended Atlanta Suzuki Institute for 1 year</p>

<p>I am a suzuki student in book 6 finishing up Sonata No. 3 by Handel</p>

<p>Scales I know: (everything 2 octaves unless marked) and all arpeggios
C maj and A min
F maj and D min
B flat maj and G min (3 oct)
E flat maj and C min
A flat maj (3 oct) and F min
E maj
A maj (3 oct) and F sharp min
D maj and B min
G maj (3 oct) and E min</p>

<p>Thanks!</p>