What are my chances for say Columbia to Universit of Miami?

<p>I recently applied to a lot of schools of different tiers. I want to know what are my realistic chances, what i can hope for, sicne I am too curious to wait four months. The examples of Universities that I wanna get into are Columbia, New York University, and University of Miami These are my general strong points;</p>

<h1>2/550 in the class (99th)</h1>

<p>5.00 weighted gpa
1400 combined SAT’s, 71 math, 69 eng, 64 writting
31 ACT, 30 english, 35 math, 34 writting, 26 science, 11 essay
SAT 2: 80 Spanish, 64 MAth 1
300 service hours,
president of a club and an honor society
member in 2 other honor societies
fluency in 2 languages other than english (if that even counts)
internship at a research center</p>

<p>Current classes:
6 AP’s 1 honors, 1 online class
Junior Year: 5 AP’s 1 honors</p>

<p>Sports: if you wanna count chess i’ve been to over 50 tourneys
Hispanic, first in the family to go to college, only been in the US a few yrs lol.</p>

<p>Those are really good stats. The fact that you’re a first generation college student should help. I think if you do well on the interviews and your personal statements are written well then I’d say you’re a high match if not in to all of the colleges you mentioned.</p>

<p>your gpa is nice. Your sats are lacking and your ecs arent spectacular. i would say reach for columbia. nyu is prob a high match. others i’m not sure.</p>

<p>chance meeee
<a href=“http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/what-my-chances/841576-please-chance-praying-international-student.html[/url]”>http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/what-my-chances/841576-please-chance-praying-international-student.html&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>You don’t have much ec’s
what happened to your sat math?
Plus that spanish score does not mean much since you are Hispanic
I would say
Columbia - reach
NYU - match - high match
Umiami - match
good luck!
<a href=“http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/what-my-chances/835069-chance-me-one-last-time-will-return-favor.html[/url]”>http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/what-my-chances/835069-chance-me-one-last-time-will-return-favor.html&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;