What are my chances for the Pelloni honors college at Drexel, Tulane, and Boston University?

What are my chances are at Pelloni Honors College at Drexel, Tulane University, and Boston University?
ACT: 28
SAT: 1950 composite (superscored)
680 Math
640 Writing
630 Critical Reading
GPA: 3.85 unweighted
4.2 weighted

2 AP s 3 honors this year, 3 APs 3 honors next year

President of a charity club, TONS of community service done in an array of areas (animal shelter, hospital, community orchestra, dance volunteer, etc). Working 2 jobs. Dance, student of the week, (high) honor roll, former girl scout, music, italian, and national honors society. Part of stage crew and sound crew manager. community service organizer of a community orchestra. In a dance company as well.

Any input would be much appreciated :slight_smile:

I don’t have any information about Drexel’s honors college so I’m not going to say anything about it. In terms of test scores, you’re right in BU’s range but you’re a little bit low for Tulane. I would try to study for the tests a little bit, take them again in the fall of next year and hope for better scores. On the brighter side, your GPA looks good for both Tulane and BU. Good luck!

I’d say you’re a little low for Tulane, but there is still a great chance that you could get in. Essays matter greatly to Tulane.