What are my chances? I'm an international student who promises to chance back. (A)

<p>SAT score October 2011: 2390
M 790
W 800 (10/80)
R 800</p>

<p>Transcript: all As and A*s</p>

<p>Had 15A*s and topped the world in 3 subjects in my O levels (equivalent to 11th grade)</p>

<p>Reserve for the National Under 19 debating team with a real chance of making it to the team this year.</p>

<p>Was awarded 19th best mental math in the world.
BUT I have no internships etc</p>

<p>I plan on applying to:
Harvard
Princeton
Yale
UPenn
Columbia
Brown
MIT
Stanford
Amhert
Williams
Swarthmore
NorthWestern
UChicago</p>

<p>What are my chances?</p>

<p>Ok so lemme be honest in saying that ur SATs, and SAT IIs are incredible, and ur transcript sounds great too.
I think that “mental math” award is astounding! As well as all your other academic achievements</p>

<p>However, I dont see any other ECs, that move away from the academic aspect of things.
All ur colleges are really competitive, and for me to easily chance u, its probably best for u to post some more ECs.</p>

<p>But solely based on grades. Amazing.
Then again, all of those colleges are reaches :P</p>

<p>Chance back at:
<a href=“http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/what-my-chances/1229009-chance-me-ill-chance-back.html[/url]”>http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/what-my-chances/1229009-chance-me-ill-chance-back.html&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>And sorry ignore the “SAT IIs” part… i meant to say that u need SAT IIs as well haha</p>

<p>Colleges love international students. Especially the private ones because they don’t have an in-state quota.</p>

<p>My cousin goes to UPenn, and he said most of his classmates are from overseas. I’d be very surprised if UPenn didn’t take you.</p>