I’m a high school senior and just applied to all of these colleges (plus a few more) and I am getting anxious about college acceptances. I really want to study International Business and Marketing. What are my chances on getting into these schools, specifically the business schools? Here are my stats
SAT: (new sat) 1440 (superscored…R:760 M:680) Will take November SAT to bring Math up
GPA: 4.0/4.0
AP: US History (5) World History (5) Language and Composition (5) Human Geography (5) Macroeconomics (5) Art History (5) US Government and Politics (5) Literature and Composition (4)
Dual Enrollment student at St. Thomas University
EC:
Captain of Varsity Cheer team
Captain of rowing team
Eucharistic Minister
Campus Ministry co-president
Over 600 service hours
founder of a huge book drive in the SoFlo region. Donated over 15,000 books to date.
National Honor Society
National Spanish Honor Society
Rho Kappa
Mu Alpha Theta
National English Honor Society
Election worker
People to People Business & Entrepreneurship Summit @ UChicago
Any help will be appreciated!!! Thank you!!