What are my chances in getting in Andover, exeter, Hotchkiss, deerfield and Choate?

<p>Hello, im a 15 yr old male from Hong kong but currently reside in Australia.
I am really worried about my chances in getting into my desired Boarding Schools so please help :). </p>

<p>My SSAT score is as follows:
Verbal Score 743</p>

<br>

<br>

<p>My School academic results are:

  1. Dux of Year 9 ( First place)
  2. 1st in Mathematics
  3. 1st in English
  4. 1st in Science
  5. 1st in History
  6. 1st in Commerce
  7. 1st in Mandarin </p>

<p>Languages: Mandarin, Cantonese, English and Hebrew</p>

<p>Extra Curriculum:( In brief terms)

  1. Flute, Wind ensemble and School orchestra
  2. School debating and outside debating.
  3. Public speaking
  4. MUN
  5. Charities: Dog Shelter and Jewish Charity volunteer
  6. Play piano and tennis recreationally
  7. UNYA ( United Nations Youth of Australia)
  8. CTY attendee</p>

<p>Application: Submitted
Interview: Not yet done :(, help in this area will be appreciated</p>

<p>Did you get in?</p>

<p>Ok, I swear this is a complete coincidence, but assuming that the OP used his real name as his username, I saw his name on the Phillipian website for an article. It was on the same page as the article that the ■■■■■ (the one with a bunch of numbers for a username) posted somewhere else. So there you go.</p>

<p>Wow! So he’s a smurf, I guess. Maybe. Unless there’s two Jerry Li’s. I agree, that person is a ■■■■■. He/she posted that old article about drugs @ Andover, that really doesn’t affect anyone’s opinion of the school.</p>