What are my chances of admission to Johns Hopkins, Columbia, UC Berkeley, and UMiami?(Class of 2016)

GPA: 4.0 (unweighted); 4.9 (weighted)
Class Rank: top 3% of class of 732
School Type: public, but pretty damn competitive
SAT: CR-790, M-630 (hoping to improve it over the summer!), W-750, Composite: 2170 (I think it’s a pretty good score, but I’m retaking the test in October and aiming for a 2200)
ACT: 31 (not sure if I will send it yet)
SAT II’s: Haven’t taken them yet (I’m testing next Saturday), but I plan on taking Chemistry, US History, and Literature
AP’s: Environmental Science (4), Biology (4), World History (5), [Chemistry, Psychology, English Language and Composition, US History (all pending)]

Okay, so my school has this program known as the Advanced International Certificate of Education program (adopted from Cambridge), and I’ve taken a bunch of those courses (as they count as accelerated) which is why my weighted GPA is so high. I’ve taken Marine Science, Thinking Skills, General Paper, English Language, Biology, Sociology, and Chemistry. The rest of my classes have been honors (with the exceptions of Yoga and Spanish freshman year which is why my weighted GPA isn’t a 5.0, haha).

Extracurriculars:
-Friday Friends (promotes social interaction amongst middle-school-aged kids) (2010-present) (a head volunteer 2013-present)
-Tender Love and Care (helps kids with serious illnesses) (2012-present)
-National Spanish Honor Society (2014-present)
-National Social Studies Honor Society (2014-present)
-National English Honor Society (2015-2016) (might not put on application because of the short involvement time-span)
-Specially Selected Group of Young Editors (2014-present; we were chosen by a very well-liked 11th grade English teacher and were at the forefront of this effort to improve AP English students’ writing through edits and constructive criticism)

Community Service/Work Experience:
-Head Counselor at my church’s summer camp (200+ volunteer hours)
-Plan on getting a job this summer

Awards:
-Principal’s Award (honor roll) (2012-present)
-National Merit High-Scorer/Commended Student
-AP Scholar
-AP English Language and Composition Outstanding Student Award
-AP United States History Outstanding Student Award
-Achievement Award for a perfect score on the Biology End of Course Exam
-Anticipated AP Scholar with Honor and AP Scholar with Distinction Awards

Planned Senior Course Load:
-AP Government/Microeconomics (class is split into a semester of each)
-AP Human Geography
-AP European History
-AP English Language and Literature
-AICE Spanish Language
-AP Statistics
-A free period because I do plan on working

Race/Ethnicity: Black (specifically Caribbean)
Gender: Female
Desired Major(s)/Minor(maybe? I’m a bit undecided): I would love to either double major in Neuroscience and English or major in Neuroscience and minor in English. I definitely plan on going to medical school though.
Income: <$40000
Location: Florida

Opinions and constructive critiques will be greatly appreciated!!!

Accepted to all because ur a URM!

I agree with what the previous person said. You’re most likely in for all since URM! (Columbia may be a challenge tho) Good luck!

Johns Hopkins - low match/safety
Columbia - high match
UC Berkeley - high match/low reach
UMiami - safety

It’s not worth it to apply to Berkeley, since you are OOS they won’t give you any financial aid.

bump