<p>I am a senior in high school and my GPA is 3.0 unweighted, 3.3 weighted. I’ve taken all AP and honors courses throughout high school. My ACT composite score is 24 with a 24 in English, 28 in reading, 23 in science, and a 20 in math. I’m retaking the ACT this month and again in December, but I would like to apply to the school when I get the results back from the October test date. My mom is UWF alumni if that helps any.</p>
<p>Hi,</p>
<p>You’re a match for UWF. </p>
<p>See the attached common data set on UWF(2012-2013):</p>
<p><a href=“http://upic.uwf.edu/OIR/Common%20Data%20Set/Files/CDS2012-2013%20Rev%209-20-2013.pdf[/url]”>http://upic.uwf.edu/OIR/Common%20Data%20Set/Files/CDS2012-2013%20Rev%209-20-2013.pdf</a></p>
<p>On page 12, you’ll see the middle 50% for ACT Composite ranges from 20 to 25. Your 24 is on the upper end of the range.</p>
<p>On page 13, The Average GPA was 3.4 with a breakdown as follows:</p>
<p>Percent who had GPA of 3.75 and higher— 23.76%
Percent who had GPA between 3.50 and 3.74— 20.30%
Percent who had GPA between 3.25 and 3.49— 15.75%
Percent who had GPA between 3.00 and 3.24— 21.69%
Percent who had GPA between 2.50 and 2.99 —17.68%
Percent who had GPA between 2.0 and 2.49— .76%
Percent who had GPA between 1.0 and 1.99— .06%
Percent who had GPA below 1.0 0</p>