What are my chances of entering one of the Ivies?

<p>Right now, I am in a boarding school, specialized in science and math. I am taking 9 classes, minimum, including:</p>

<li> Spanish 10 </li>
<li> Spanish 12 (advance)</li>
<li> English 10</li>
<li> Algebra and Trigonometry</li>
<li> Geometry</li>
<li> Chemistry</li>
<li> Biology</li>
<li> Latin America</li>
<li> Puerto Rican History </li>
<li>Last semester, I took Introduction to Drawing.</li>
</ol>

<p>Plus, I am secretary of the Math Club, member of the National Honor Society, and from the Arts and Literature Association. I participate in the Math Olympics, and in short-movies from the TV department of my school. Next year, I am hoping to take:</p>

<li> Pre-calculus</li>
<li> Analytic Geometry</li>
<li> Statistics</li>
<li> Physics</li>
<li> Scientific Investigation or Genetics</li>
<li> Anatomy</li>
<li> Volleyball</li>
<li> Softball</li>
<li> Responsible Paternity</li>
<li>Domestic Economics</li>
<li>English 12</li>
<li>Social Psychology</li>
<li>Introduction to Painting </li>
</ol>

<p>And taking: Spanish 11, English 11 and History of U. S. A. in summer </p>

<p>In addition of that, I am going to participate in the Future Medical Society, The Solar Team (which function is making a solar car - physics program), Chemistry Society, and all the others clubs I mention. </p>

<p>I have work with a biology marine professor during summers, in research and selling of fishes. </p>

<p>I still haven?t take the SAT, but I took the College Board, and I got very good scores, and I am number one in my writing class. </p>

<p>Plus, I may apply as a minority, since I’m from Puerto Rico. How big do you think are my chances?</p>

<p>PD: I am graduating next year, but I wanna have time to think things well.</p>

<p>Oh come on, you can’t really be serious. Nobody can give you chances with only the above information. </p>

<p>No SAT info, volunteering, even the standard GPA brag sheet. </p>

<p>Only ECs that based on what I can see won’t make a huge determining factor in your applications.
Also be more specific: each Ivy is different. Compare Dartmouth and Columbia.</p>