I am looking to go into medicine either the traditional route or a 7/8 year program if I can get in.
SAT: 2250 (800 790 660)
Combined : 1460 (800 math and 660 reading)
SAT Math II: 800
SAT Chem: 800
Weighted GPA: 4.438
Unweighted GPA: 3.875
Extra curriculars:
Field Hockey (played 4 years and 2 years on Varsity)
Volunteering at pediatrician clinic
Volunteering at a non profit in Washington D.C.
Volunteering at the animal shelter
Volunteering at Kumon
Science Olympiad Club (3 years and leadership position for 1 year)
Red Cross Club (4 years)
FBLA (2 years)
Chemistry Olympics (1 year)
National Honor Society (2 years)
Math Honor Society (3 years)
Science Honor Society (2 years)
Social Studies Honor Society (2 years)
Latin Honor Society (1 year)
I am going to take the ACT for the first time this September and am hoping for a 33+. I am also retaking the SAT in October and hoping to break 2250 and hopefully increase my reading score from 660 to 700 at the least so that I can have a combined of 1500.
I am also looking for current shadowing opportunities to shadow a doctor during the fall.