What are my chances of getting in to these schools?

<p>Hi, </p>

<p>I'm a rising junior, and I'm curious about my chances at some of the schools I want to apply to during my senior year. My PSAT score of sophomore year was 1920 (it should get better the 2nd time I take them). My current weighted GPA is 4.1 (they only offer one AP class for sophomores at my school), and I got a four on the AP exam. I'm in the Jazz band at my school, I play on the Varsity ultimate frisbee team, I'll be in the National Honor Society for my junior and senior year, I'm on the Action Team (a community service club), the Student Advisory Board for the county, and the Teen Network Board for the county. I was a tutor at my old elementary school for the second half of my freshman year (I would've done it again but they didn't have enough students), and I was a soccer referee for youth my freshman year. I won 1st place in my regional fair, was nominated for the state fair, was accepted into the Virginia Junior Academy of Science, and received an award from the CIA for my 9th grade science fair project. For my 10th grade science fair project (which I did with a friend of mine), it won grand prize at the regional science fair, honorable mention from the Washington Statistical Society, 1st place from the Virginia Water Environment Association, 1st place in Environment Sciences from the US Army, 1st place in the Regional Water Prize Award, 2nd place in Environmental Sciences from the Virginia State Science Fair, and 4th place in environmental sciences from the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair. </p>

<p>The summer before my sophomore year I went to an enrichment summer program at Yale for three weeks, in which I took courses in Psychology, Acting, Stage Design, and Fencing. I also volunteered at a summer camp in my county, and volunteered for over 100 hours. This past summer I went to Costa Rica with Global Leadership Adventures for three weeks, and earned 45 hours of Community Service.</p>

<p>For my junior year, I plan on going to Harvard Model Congress, I'm going to take 4 AP classes, and I'm going to continue my science project, and enter it in many more competitions and fairs.</p>

<p>These are some of the schools I want to apply to, what do you think my chances are of getting in to them?:</p>

<p>Amherst College
Brown University
Boston College
Cornell
Dartmouth
Emory U
Harvard
Pitzer College
Pomona College
Princeton U
Stanford
Tufts
UCLA
Yale U</p>

<p>(I have some safety schools on my list too, these are the ones on my list so far that are the hardest to get into.)</p>

<p>Thanks for your input!</p>

<p>Those pretty much look like all reaches, if for no other reason than their acceptance %ages. Just keep focusing on doing well in school and do well on the PSAT this year for possible NMF status.</p>